Everybody loves to have white teeth with just the perfect shape! It actually makes them feel confident and elegant. However, having a broken tooth or a bad construction or discoloration of the teeth is a very common phenomenon. You must be wondering how to fix a broken tooth? There is nothing great to be worried about because of the various cosmetic dentistry procedures that will help you to get back that awesomeness in your smile.
The cosmetic dental treatments are available in many different types. These have become very popular today as more and more people are opting for this to look confident and smart. There are many different types of treatments under this and choosing a particular cosmetic dental treatment will depend on the particular case or situation. It is important to note that these treatments are performed by professionals and there before there is nothing much to worry about. However it becomes extremely important to engage the services of a good expert who has all the necessary professional knowledge and skills to perform the task.
As mentioned earlier there are many different types of cosmetic treatments for teeth. Some of the popular ones are discussed below –
1. Veneers – This is a treatment that is used in the case of discoloration of tooth. Actually these porcelain made shells that gives the teeth a good look.
2. Crowns – For a broken tooth, this is indeed one of the best solutions. In fact, in case of a crooked tooth too, it is recommended. These are shaped similar to a real one and are used to cover the broken tooth. This also helps in protecting you from infection.
3. Dental bridge – This is a tooth-replacement procedure. Moreover it is also a great way to get the right shape of the teeth back.
4. Bonding – this is another procedure which is used to repair gaps and broken teeth.
5. Filling treatment – In this a resin material is used to fill up the gaps.
6. Brace treatment – This is used to correct improper spacing, jaw positioning disorder and occlusion.
7. Dental implants – this has become very popular and is used in the case of a missing tooth. It is typically in the form of a metal device. This is permanent unlike dental bridge which is temporary.
8. Shaping – In this process some of the enamel is removed to get it into a perfect looking shape.